About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Friday, December 31, 2010

30 Day Project : Day 2

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.


Okay so i was going to have pics of some family but I've known them my whole life, lol. These two guys here, these guys are my closest buddies. we grew up together. I have known Rigo (aka Bigg Ton, Furthest left) and Jaime (aka outsider, the guy in the middle) ever since I was 11 or so. That would be about 17 years now. They are the people I have known the longest that I still hang out with. These guys are not just friends, these guys are my family. we have been through everything together. Outsider is married now. He isn't allowed to hang out anymore, but it's cool. i will love these guys as my brothers for life!

1 comment:

Story of a Girl said...

nice, we should do a photo shoot of you 3 one day,