About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

30 Day project: Day 1

Okay so this is a 30 day project oh which I will be working. The jist is to write a lil bit more about myself everyday and include a picture. Sounds exciting, right? Don’t take this idea unless you comment on my posts! Lol. Enjoy!

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts


Fact #1 – I am an extroverted introvert!
Fact #2 – I am in love with the most amazing woman in the world.
Fact #3 – I am a freak when it comes to spelling. I mentally spell check everything I read... EVERYTHING!
Fact #5 I have a brown and white overweight bulldog named Duchess. She makes me smile.
Fact #6 – I have never really been into video games. My friends would play them for hours but I never had the attention span for them. Plus it really pisses me off when I can’t pass a level/ beat a character!
Fact #7 - I enjoy clouds and rain more than sun and heat.
Fact #8 - My first interaction with a Hollywood star (Benjamin Bratt) was terrible and as a result I hate all Hollywood stars… with the exception of Rachel McAdams! :)
Fact #9 - My very first musical cassette tape was the soundtrack to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie! :)
Fact #10 - My two favorite types of movie are chick flicks and gangster movies!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Like the picture and enjoyed learning a little more about you. If I mispell too many words remember I am an old lady so my memory is not as good as it once was.