About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Randomness - Sept 8, 2010

1. Not excited about presenting to the ILP Kids…, those kids are the worst!
2. bought the Anberlin CD yesterday, listened to it… it was okay. But okay isn't good enough for Anberlin!
3. been feeling waaaay to lazy to lift these days.
4. everybody is talking about their “prom” at the office today. Haha!
5. its lookin like its gonna rain outside!
6. why is it that when you fast, even stuff you don’t like sounds good? lol
7. Didn’t think “going the distance” was realistic, but pretty funny!
8. getting ready for the benchpress contest, I’m gonna win it all…not!
9. remember when we used to say cool things like “not,” “psyche,” and “I don’t make trash I burn it” lol
10. is it weird that I don’t like wearing jewlery?

No comments: