Where I am.
I wanted to post a bit about me personally to show where I am in life. I guess I have to look at various areas here including health, job, dreams, goals, Friendship, God.
Health wise I am doing okay. I can honestly say that I am healthier now than I was a year ago. BUT I still get discouraged when I don’t see results. I have started the path but I’ve got a looong way to go!
My job is okay. The problem is that I need to be making a HELL of a lot more money and I’m not gonna be able to do it here. I need to move on so wish me luck becaue I will be turning in some resume’s soon.
Dreams – as seen in my last post I have decided to begin my first book. I will be thinking about an attention getting title, and my chapters are already laid out. I will begin writing soon.
As for my goal of becoming a pastor… Soon enough. I need to do more toward this because I know I have been slacking. I am however growing in knowledge of the word so that’s a partial step.
Friendship – I have moved forward in this department! I have forgotten the bad friends and I have gotten in touch with the good friends of my past. I have also met “D” my small group leader who I figure can be more of a mentor than a friend, but still a friend. He seems like a good and genuine guy.
God – I am learning, growing, reading, and trying! I know I have a looong way to Go but I am trying to take more steps towards God instead of away from him! He is leading me and I’m ready to go to the next chapter.
About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment