About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter
My Easter was great. We went to church and I was part of the Easter play which was fun but the play itself wasn’t all that great. I had a good time being in the play with art and luis, we were messing around like crazy but we did okay in our minuscule part in the play. Afterward we went to have lunch with the family, art and luis which was also fun. Luis and art were acting like they were a gay couple and that’s always funny. Around dinner time we barbecued at the park and luis joined us. I took my dog to the park and she was doing fine until she saw two large black labs and then got an urge to kill. We had to take her home since she was going nuts. We had dinner and played some late night baseball with the nephew, lol. In all it was a fun Easter with friends and family. Hope you all had a great one as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad your Easter was a nice one. We spent it very quiet this year but that is nice sometime too.
Happy Easter, J. :)
Post a Comment