About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Monday, December 1, 2008

After the holiday weekend...

It was so hard coming to work this morning. You don't even know. Getting out of bed was so difficult. I wanted to sleep until night time and then sleep again. Then this morning out of all things that I could possibly forget... MY COFFEE! I made it this morning and then I left it sitting on the counter. I also forgot my ipod so I can't even listen to music. Fugg. Monday mornings after the holidays are terrible. Hope you all had a better one.

No comments: