About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Friday, November 14, 2008

One of those days

Didn't work much today. Made hours throughout the week and so I got out early today. Not feelin life today. Started yesterday night but really has been going on all week. bad days. really not feelin life. Need a shrink...need a friend...need a drink...need a hug...need jesus...

"...oh well whatever, nevermind..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! i've had one of those days.

... well obviously, as you can tell... I don't really go on here... maybe just to write but that's about it. haha!
Thanks for your comments. :)

but yes, i've had one of those days and the best thing i can do during those times i look for God the most.

:D
a hug and jesus sounds great!!