About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Friday, March 18, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 4

Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for...

I'm not sure that I have to forgive anybody for anything. I guess the closest I have are my aunts and uncles. They really are terrible evil people. they are Ultra religious, very judgmental and at the same time very bad people. I don't like them. they have been "churchy" for years and yet they don't change! They are the same people doing the same evil deeds. I honestly don't know how to forgive them. I feel like i already did and yet I stay away from them because I know for a fact that they haven't changed a bit. No judgment, just facts.

anyway, i guess they are pretty much it.

3 comments:

Paula said...

I hate people who go to church on Sunday and say Amen and on Monday lie, steal, and cheat anyway they can. I find it hard to forgive these people.

Clueless said...

What is there to forgive? As you put it you are just stating the facts...the truth. Being real.

Amelia said...

You can forgive someone and keep your distance at the same time.

Missy