About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 3

Day 3 - Something you have to forgive yourself for...
Wasted time and opportunities! I'm not going to lie, I have had fun in this life. I have enjoyed many moments, had fun and played a lot. But at the cost of what? time and opportunities! I have wasted a lot of time doing nothing and I have wasted opportunities as well. I need to quit reminding myself of those specific times and start moving forward, creating new opportunities!

3 comments:

Clueless said...

Sounds more like you need to forgive yourself which, to me, is the toughest battle.

Blessings,
CC

Amelia said...

I have also wasted a lot of time. All we can do is move forward.

Missy

Story of a Girl said...

blah, me too, like i wish i would've tried harder to get into grad school yrs ago :( oh well.