
Learn a new instrument (piano or guitar) >>> nope! Will do it this year! - taken from my other blog.
okay so this year I will learn to play the guitar! The last instrument i played was the bass and I haven't played that nearly enough, in fact i forgot most of it! This year I want to learn to play a melodic instrument, not just a rhythmic one! I want to learn to play so I can sing and play for God. but i also want to learn just to play guitar! two of my favorite bands right now are the damnwells and dashboard confessional and both of them are guitar bands. I want to be able to play their music and sing along! if I get that far this year, my promise to you is that I will post a video doing this! haha
I will start later today, wish me luck!



1 comment:
daaaang--- on you tube? anyway, it's possible to do this in no time. just practice daily if possible ;)
Post a Comment