About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Randomness November 23rd, 2010 edition!

1. I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world. I am so blessed to have her!
2. It appears that slow drivers have been plotting to cover my every route throughout the city for the past few weeks… conspiracy?
3. I am finally finished with my portion of the RPE grant! I’m so happy!
4. I think that Air Stereo is the Damnwells best record!
5. Is our understanding of God a bit skewed and limited? How scared are we gonna be when we experience the Grandeur, Holiness and Perfection of this Uncreated One that created everything we know, see and don’t see?
6. Somebody please encourage me! The Niners are 3-7!
7. Just might to play football this thanksgiving! I feel like running somebody over really bad! Lol
8. If Jesus were here today, he would spend thanksgiving with the homeless, the pimps and prostitutes, the lost, the broken, the battered and bruised… just a thought.
9. Why can’t I grow a freakin beard! Lol
10. Oh Carls Jr… so delicious and yet so unhealthy!
11. Only one more month/song and we have an awesome soundtrack to this year!
12. Hope you all have a great thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Wishing you and your wonderful girlfriend a blessed Thanksgiving and stay out of the way of those slow drivers.