I’m not gonna lie, I’m excited for 28! It’s the first time That I’m happy about a birthday in a while! My friends are all lame and most bailed out on me for hanging on my birthday, but that’s okay I’m still happy about it! This year I’m going to be making a lot of changes and I’m stoked to see what my life will look like 3 years from now!
I already got my first present, a mac book from my awesome amazing girlfriend! Insanely cool, right? That’s the type of awesome girlfriend that I have! Tomorrow will be a great day. I will go to San Francisco with whatever friends I do have left and have a great time! I really wish my baby was here so I could spend it with her but oh well! anyway, go ahead and wish me a happy birthday for tomorrow Here! Lol Take care, folks!
About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy B-day tomorrow ;) Hope it's a good day. it's too bad about the lame flackey friends, lol.
I absolutely love you... I really hope you know that! Actually, I know you know how much I love you! You mean everything to me, and your dreams mean everything to me too... You special and one of a kind! You are a gorgeous man being shaped by God's hand everyday... I can't wait to see where he will take you and place you in the future... I'm glad I get to be a part of your future.. Thanks for being an amazing boyfriend... You deserve the laptop and so much more!!! I'm so glad I could bring a smile to your face.!!! My baby, my love :)
Te amo...
Post a Comment