About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Friday, September 3, 2010

got this from CC!

There it is CC, have fun reading my answers, lol

1. The most adventurous thing I’ve ever done is… I don’t know! Going to The Ukraine on a missions trip I guess… I really want to go skydiving though!
2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be… cowboy boots! Lol j/p I would probably be some chucks (converse all stars) because they are a laid back type of shoe and that is what I am… Laaiiiid baaaack! lol
3. My preferred mode of digital communication is… that’s a toss up between cell and social networking… SN is considered digital communication, right?
4. I feel happiest when… I am with my baby. When I am in the spirit :)
5. A little dream I have for my life is to… write books! I want to be an author.
6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is… the internet, its very useful! lol
7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick… MUSIC! I love it, can’t get enough!

1 comment:

Clueless said...

Thanks for participating. Your answers were fun. I want to find some time to catch up on your blog. See you soon.