About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blogging

So I realize that overtime I have gotten bad at keeping up with blog writing. often time i start feeling like it is a chore instead of a privilege and so I break for a while. I used to have a handful of blog friends that read my stuff but not anymore.
So because of that blogging has become boring. But I'm not ready to give up... :)

4 comments:

Sizzledowski said...

thanks for the comment. i'll check in on your blog. UPDATE!! :)

Paula said...

I'm still here so keep on writing J.

Clueless said...

I'm glad that you are going to keep writing, but only do it if you want to. When it feels like a chore taking a break or deciding to stop is okay to do. Give yourself permission to do so and don't look at this as an obligation.

chicadedios25 said...

Don't give up. I have been out of the loop for a while now but I am trying to catch up on everyones blogs. Aighme from Mi Vida Salvadorana lost her husband. He was murdered and I just now read her blog and saw that - how horrible...Keep her in your prayers as she said this was the one year anniversary of his death.