1. LISTEN TO GOD’S VOICE! HE IS FAITHFUL TO LEAD YOU!
2. Tithes need to be paid before everything else or you will spend the tithe!
3. You need to control your money or your money will control you.
4. True friends are the only ones that are worth it. The rest are dust in the wind
5. It’s good to venture into different genres of music, you might like them!
6. I wrote way less blogs this year and as a result lost a lot of readers… it’s too bad but I really appreciate those that have stuck around.
7. I went to chico way less than I would have wanted to. I need to make more of an effort to go this year.
8. Nobody cares if you fail succeed or remain the exact same they are too fixed on their own lives. You need to worry about YOU!
9. According to one of my jan. blogs, I felt trapped so I guess this year I finally learned to break free and now I’m headed toward success!
10. The reason I stopped watching sports is that it is time consuming and I get WAY too emotionally involved in the games, lol.
11. When I was young all I had to do was exercise and I lost weight. As you get older you need exercise AND DIET in order to lose weight! :(
12. I had one of the best summers I’ve ever had in 2009. Summertime can actually be pretty great!
13. According to my Feb blog, its harder to give up coffee than I thought! Lol
14. Letting go of friends is not as easy as I thought and wrote about back in feb.
15. I learned that you have to enjoy the small things in life.
16. I learned that God did not send evil into this world but Sin brought evil into the world.
17. I learned that Huge changes might seem uncomfortable at first but work out at the end.
18. I learned how to make an NCAA tourney bracket! And man, it’s fun!
19. I rediscovered my passion for 49ers football!
20. I learned a little bit more about cars.
21. I discovered the beauty of photography!
22. I felt a tug at my heart to help victims of Human Trafficking and other forms of injustice!
23. I discovered that no matter what approach you take with friends they will leave you. So just love them when you get the chance and if they come back, just love them all over again.
24. Rapping is harder than I thought! Lol
25. I discovered hunting and fell in love!
26. The Lord WILL provide!
About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
This is a fantastic and funny list. Sounds like some good lessons. Some I've learned too. New Year's Blessing to you for 2010!!!
CC
That's a good list . yaay for photography. that's why you gotta' help me.
so this year we gotta blog more... and help with stopping human traffiking somehow :)
Post a Comment