About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Randomness: first edition in 2010!

1. Today is National Human Trafficking awareness day (more to come on this!)
2. I just found out that a girl (who I was madly in love with when I was a teen, lol) from a church that I used to go to is going out with one of my old acquaintances from high school. It’s sooo weird!
3. Mondays will always suck!
4. Remember when one tree hill was good?
5. The team that will take it all this year in NCAA B-ball: Purdue Boilermakers!
6. My song right now: “The Truth” by Jason Aldean.
7. I have the most amazing woman in the world as my g/f and I can’t wait to see her!
8. I need to but my shotgun already!
9. My NFL Superbowl Prediction: Colts Vs. Saints. Outcome: 38-35 saints up in overtime!
10. To God 1000 years is a day an vice versa so even though it has been 2000+ years since the cross, to God it only happened a couple of days ago! Bob Sorge – “Power of the Blood” (paraphrase)
11. Life is beautiful only because My God is beautiful!
12. Can’t wait for MTI Class tonight!
13. Friends are like training wheels, at first you feel like you need them, but then you realize that you can live without them.
14. I can’t wait to see jack’s Mannequin live for the first time EVER!
15. The movie I am obsessed with right now: [500] days of summer.

1 comment:

Story of a Girl said...

nice. i hadn't done one in years.... i need to though.

Dinkleman!lol u know i was thinking about how weird it is that you were only obsessed wiith OTH for only 1 yr/season.

Did you make 13 up or is it a quote ?