About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Friday, May 22, 2009

just one of those days where you learn to fly with broken wings...

Yesterday when I was leaving work I go to my car, put the key in the ignition and then... BOOM! Somebody planted a bomb in my car, just like the movies!.....

okay, you know what? I'm lying, lol!

Actually it just wouldn't start. So today I take a tow truck out there to pick it up. I had the idea that it was probably the starter since all of my lights were on when I would try to turn it on (if figured it wasn't the battery). So when the tow truck driver gets there I tell him its the starter and he tells me to try to start the car. I begin to explain that yesterday I waited many hours and it didn't... just then I turn thee key and... VROOM! it turns on! I was pissed, lol. He says that the starter expands when its hot and that is why the car won't start.

so I take it to the shop and to make a long story short...$400 right away!

bunk, baby!

but praise God that I had the money to pay it. so now its all better and I'm a little bit more poor than I was yesterday, lol.

2 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

I'm glad you were able to afford to get the car fixed. With the coming hot weather I wouldn't want to be stranded without one. (Hugs)Indigo

Paula said...

Cars can be so frustrating. I almost had to hit John over the head to get him to take his car in because of a recall and then all they did was put a little clip on something. Hope you are doing well other then the missing $400.