
Has anybody watched Late night with Jimmy Failin'... I mean Fallon! (btw I pronounce it failin I know thats not the usual pronunciation but I do what I want, lol.) I swear to God The guy BOMBS! Big Time! I'm sure trying to fill Conan's shoes is a difficult task however fallon Does a terrible job that can barely even be called an attempt. I almost feel bad for the guy when he is the only one that laughs at his own jokes. It really makes me wonder if any other late night talk show hosts tanked this bad when they started or if it is just him. The only good part about the show is the Roots, who do a phenomenal job!



2 comments:
I've never watched Late Night. If I'm up I'm probably playing Word Whomp. lol
He's kinda cute, but you're right. not very funny. i'm wondering how long he'll be on there...
Post a Comment