I know It's been a while. Honestly, I just don't have anything to write about, lol. Let's see if I can come up with a few things...
Yesterday I had the day off and today I'm at work again so that totally sucks.
good movies coming out this weekend, I'm excited about fast and furious! When the original "The Fast and the furious" came out I watched it in theaters twice and then watched the video (when videos were still around, lol) every day for months, lol. I was obsessed with racing and would race folks in my sisters car, lol. (sorry iris!)
I know I said I quit coffee but then i fell right back in. just a cup a day! and I haven't had my cup today so that sucks!
One of my Chico friends moved away which sucks because I would always stay at his house whenever I went to chico, now i have nowhere to stay :(
Today is my dad's b-day! :)
I ordered some cheap CD on amazon just because it had one song that i really used to like. I looked for it on itunes and they didn't have it! well anyways, the shipping costs were more expensive than the CD itself, lol. What a rip! Anyways, the song is going into my summertime mix which I should begin to make in the near future!
...That's about it! I told you I had nothing to write about these days... boring, boring!
About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
A very happy birthday to your Dad and may he have many many more. I think we all get those dry spells where nothing comes to mind to write about but its always good to hear from a blogger friend.
i feel about the same way... just been working a lot. glad you're doing well, though, and it's always good to hear from you!
xoxox
Post a Comment