About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Still sick... Happy St. Patrick's day!

Feeling sick today. Called in sick to work yesterday and I just moped around the house all day. Figured I might feel better today but I don’t. Don’t feel bad for me though, I’m rarely sick so using a sick day when I was actually sick yesterday was a good thing, lol.
Oh and I forgot that today was st. Patty’s Day so I totally didn’t wear green! I swear if somebody pinches me I’m gonna cough the sickness all over them. Doesn't really matter when you're an adult does it? I remember when I was a kid I made it a point to wear something green and if I didn't have something green then I had to go get something green. Also I remember trying to pass some other color off as green and I would have to argue until people understood that it really was green (even though it wasn't, lol.

Have a great St. Patrick’s Day everybody!

5 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day dear friend! I hope your feeling better soon. (Hugs)Indigo

Story of a Girl said...

lol oh yeah... you had to wear green back then. i don't wear green much now, probably haven't done so in about 2 yrs!

Paula said...

Okay then I won't feel sorry for you. lol John and I both wore green but I don't think anyone cared either way.

chicadedios25 said...

I have been sick,too. If that wasn't even the being sick/stressed out caused me to have a cold sore break out. My lips hurt!

I did wear green today but by default - I didn't realize it was St Patricks day until a coworker came in with a green hat saying top o the mornin to ya -so to answer your question I don't think it seems important anymore to me,either.

Hope you feel better soon!

mode. said...

feel better! i wore green- i'm irish!

xoxox