I woke up today with my mind dead set that today was thursday. I was thinking about my thursday schedule and everything. It wasn't until i heard my co-workers saying that it was wednesday that I finally looked at my phone and realized that they were right. I'm not disappointed or anything. I have stuff to do this week so finding out that its still wednesday and not thursday is a good thing.
I'm working on xome paperwork stuff and I'm in the mood to hear some oasis so as I type I'm listening to Don't look back in anger. I love that song! It just feels like an oasis day, doesn't it? lol
Well anyway, Happy hump day folks!
About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love the songs of Oasis. Good choice of song. :)
I love Oasis!! My favorite song is Don't Go Away...in fact, it used to be my ringtone!
this week as gone to fast for me. i think i need to listen to more music by oasis.
I'm glad that it didn't disappoint you. I have had those days and it ruined the day for me lol.
*M*
Wish someone could come up with a clever name for Thursday!
Post a Comment