About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tip for the day...

Tip #1. DO NOT... I repeat do not take Long naps in the afternoon! They will destroy your sleep cycle.

Tip #2. If you are not tired and your sleep cycle is messed... DO NO take benadryl to help you sleep. You must trust me on this folks! lol. It will mess you up for a whole day.

Much love to all my readers!

1 comment:

mode. said...

you got That right. benadryl is your enemy.

thanks for reading and your kind words. made me blush! i'm also glad you got some recognition for all the hard work you do. kudos!