About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Danger!

It's Feb. 6th and I'm operating with no calendar! lol I am very forgetful and therefore checking my calendar is essential to my daily life. My 2008 calendar also included January 2009 in it and so I was doing fine. The problem is that I forgot to pick up a new planner and it's already the 6th of February. I am definitely walking dangerous and uncharted territory by walking these past few days without a planner but hopefully I will remember and buy one tonight!

3 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

Been there, just went to Barnes and Noble to see If I could pick out a Calendar for my frig. Can you believe they have none...It's only the beginning of Feb. for gosh sakes. (Hugs)Indigo

Hanh said...

Oh man. I deal with paperwork all day so if I didn't have a calendar I'd be screwed. I use my cell's calendar for personal but my Outlook one for my job.

And I have Post-Its all over the place

Story of a Girl said...

Definately get an agenda already !