SO it seems i'm used to waking up early right now. I woke up an hour before the time that I usually start getting ready for work. I had to remove my sisters tire because she ran over a nail and I lent her my car to go to work so I'm without vehicle :(. lol Na but its all cool. Feels good to do good. anyway, I'm sippin on coffee and chillin at work, lol.
So I've decided I'm going to attempt to write a story. I think my biggest problem is coming up with something that is not cliche, something new and fresh! It of course has to be a love story, but I want it to have edge.
And so it leads me to this short description of what this story will be. An early adult emo-love story with a "questionable character" as the male protagonist and a depressed suicidal drug addicted female protagonist. Upon meeting her he is immediately drawn to her in an attempt to help her before she ends her life in an abrupt manner. I dont want to expand any more because I will just confuse you all. lol. Either way I hope you like it. Its gonna be big for me to just put myself out there like this so... yeah...wish me luck.
In my mind it sounds a lot better. I already wrote the first few paragraphs. I think I will make a new blog just for the story so we'll see how that goes. anyway, holla at me folks!
About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
that's awesome. though i think of doing that. i think i might be too lazy. you should totally do it though. i'll edit it :)
Post a Comment