So I just looked at my hair and damn it, i need a hair cut! But then again i've been thinking about a new way of styling the old hair anyway.
I'm thinking bald, lol. The problem is that when i shave my head bald it makes me look like a gang member, what with being hispanic and all. lol.
I've never done very long hair but I'm thinking maybe since I'm getting to the point where long hair will just look wierd due to my age, lol.
Aside from that I need a different hair style, any suggestions??
About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
grow it ! rix... lol
Post a Comment