So the first half of music day sucked. I was stuck in the office and I simply hated it. The second half was insane or should I say it was driving me insane!
I got out of work at 5 and then drove to Vacaville with my sister. The plan was simple. Lets go have pizza and I’ll go look for the Jack’s mannequin CD. (I had decided to get the Anberlin CD at walmart because it had 3 bonus tracks on it if you got it at walmart) So I dropped my sister off to order the grub and I figured I would be back quickly.
So I walked into best buy and looked through the new releases: nothing. I went to the spot where Jack’s mannequin would regularly be located: nothing. I asked some best buy employee: nothing! Then I began to panic and so I went to borders, repeated the same process: nothing. Turns out they were getting one copy and they hadn’t gotten it in yet. Then I went to circuit city, same process: nothing! At this point I was getting impatient! So I finally walk into target, go all the way to the back, look through the new releases and there it was! Jack’s Mannequin: The glass passenger! I was ecstatic! After that I went to Wal Mart and picked up the new anberlin and on the way home I listened to both CD’s. They are AWESOME! I still have to listen to them a little more in depth but when I do, I’ll post reviews.
About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i'll have to check out anberlin...you certainly talked enough about them! and Jack's mannequin.
Post a Comment