So i guess the time is changing next week but I had this whole weird time change confusion on saturday night. My phone came up with a notification saying that the time had changed but apparently it didn't change at all, not even on the phone itself. lol. I was texting my friend and I asked her if the time changed and she said yes but I'm not sure if she understood the question. And so I thought the time had changed and the next morning I was positive of exactly that. I began to ask around at church and some visiting pastor told me that they used to change it during this week but they changed the time change to a week later and that only older things come up with a time change (weak, my phone is old!)
So then today I'm sitting at work and I check my pc time and it says a different time. For a second there I thought I had only been at work for a half hour but it turns out that the computer is also old and changed the time ahead of time, lol. Stupid time changes!
About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
yeah - time changes this time on November 2. Be sure to check the time then.
Post a Comment