About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tattoos

So I'm not really into tatoos.It's not that I'm against them, I just don't want one as bad as everybody else in america, lol. Well anyway, here is a list of tatoos that I have thought about. unfortunately I can't change the font so cut and paste the words on microsoft word and change them to Edwardian Script Text.

#1 "Familia" over my heart in Edwardian Script Text.
A while ago my 2 best friends and I decided that we would all get the same tattoo. We haven't goptten it yet but we might in the future. It is symbolic of the fact that we are like brothers and regardless of blood we are still family.

#2 "vivo est Sarcalogos quod morior est lucrum" in script text either around my neck (like a necklace) or across my back. This is Latin for "To live is Christ and to die is gain." Biblical quote in Philipians 1:21.

#3 "ego sum tantum a vir" - possibly on one of my arms or on my back. This is latin for "I'm only a man." Line in a song by one of my favorite bands, Emery.

So what do you think on the bottom two, yay or nay?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. i like them better in english

Elerrina said...

i love the sayings in old latin!
i always wanted the one angelina jolie has...quid me nutruit me destruit...or something to that effect. but..yay!

Story of a Girl said...

all thought out huh, lol