About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

okay day!

I’m in a good mood. Even though its been a crazy day. One of the big bosses (manager of finance and former ED) quit today! Now I didn’t really like her, she had more mood swings than a prego but its just crazy to hear. Of all people I would have never seen her leaving. I was just coming back from a tabling event when I saw the e-mail. (FYI the e-mail wishing the person that quit or got fired, a great life).
Well anyway, the lady being fired is not the reason is not why I am in a good mood, I just am. Maybe its because its pay day? I don't know.

Hope everybody is having a good one!

1 comment:

chicadedios25 said...

I am glad you are having a good day. I am happy today,too. I am happy because I have the whole weekend off! Friday,Saturday,and Sunday.....Waaaaa-Hooooo-Hooooo!