About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hmmmm....Ireland?

Really thinking about this one! one big trip with a bunch of people! it would be kinda wonderful?! a bunch of over age adults getting to know each other over a few pints in Ireland...what could be better?!

Group sticks together for the most part but also splits up sometimes for soul searching or alone time or whatever you wanna call it.

Also it is just the opportunity to be in this great country that excites me.

roll call, who is willing to go to ireland in a big group next year? holla at me!

2 comments:

Elerrina said...

hollaa!! i love ireland..my grandmother was Irish so i've always wantd to explore my irish roots...lol...not to mention i love irish men..

Story of a Girl said...

mmm maybe i can meet a hot, irish rocker like holly in ps i love you, lol i wish !