So I'm putting together a playlist of perhaps one of the best rock bands that ever existed, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE! Back in high school, besides nirvana, Rage was one of the bands that got me into rock! I remember hearing people of the sun, hating it and then slowly beginning to like it. Then when the battle of Los Angeles came out in 99 I borrowed it from a friend and kept it for like 4 months, lol. Well anyways they are Rage against the machine, The band that defined anger, political protest and raw emotion for an entire generation!
My tracks on the playlist are:
Guerilla Radio
People of the Sun
Renegades of Funk
Sleep Now in the Fire
How I could just kill a man
Bulls on Parade
Killing in the name
Bad old track list, right? if you have any that you would like to recommend, shoot them my way. stay up!
About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment