About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Dedicated to Tree Hill

This one is for all of my fellow one tree hill fans! One tree hill, easily one of, no, THE best show on television. Coincidentally it is the only show I watch every week. lol

One tree hill is one of those shows that I used to make fun of until I actually watched it. My sister would watch it every week and one night, it just got me! I ended up watching entire episodes of the show and I was hooked. I think what got me most was this girl "Peyton" played by Hilarie Burton and the way that her intense love for "Lucas" is portrayed in such a convincing way.

Tonight was the season premiere and I loved it! Peyton and Lucas finally got back together and they got engaged. I happen to love this show and I definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

Story of a Girl said...

it was a pretty good premiere... it could've been better. i mean, they didn't even get married did they ?!