So last night we had the VBS...Again! It sucked! Those little kids are terrible! I want to spank them all and put them on time outs. Did I mention i hate working with kids.
So I'm in charge of the game station and yesterday we played kickball! The older guys had to test the system out first to see if it would work, lol. I hadn't played kick ball in years upon years but i owned that game! lol. It was fun but I'm old and out of shape, lol.
So while these ugly kids were all screaming and being mean, I started thinking about my friend cheese (kid that used to go to the youth group. last year we found out that he had a talent for working with kids.). Well yesterday I was dropping off one of the youth and all of a sudden, there he was! Chee-eese! lol. He whistles a certain way that used to be the way my enemies whistled and so right away I looked over and I realized it was him. I hadn't seen that kid in a bit. We got to hang out and it turns out he's been moving around a bit but finally settled down in woodland again. Well he decided that he would help me out again today so I'm pretty excited about that. Well anyways, I'll let you guys know how the last couple days go. PLEASE, pray 4 me!! lol
About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
sucks to be u! haha! it's not that i don't like kids they're ok... but anyway, i commend u for your work lol and tell cheeeeeese i said hey. hopefully he doesn't remember the shotgun comment ! lol
Post a Comment