About Me

My photo
I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random blurbs

This morning has been different. my PC at work apparently crashed and so I had to get a new one.
It kind of sucks and so I had to download Firefox mozilla.

Well anyways, I had two coffees and my brain still feels numb. lol. I need some lunch because I haven't eaten all day and it's off to the gym right after work. i am going to the state fair after the gym so that should be cool. I signed up for a personal assistant service which is interesting. not sure how it works yet but it should help me out since I freakin forget everything. The DNC last night was really good and Hillary's speech was great, especially in the fact that she challeneged her supporters to think of the reasons that they voted for her an not just to think about her. hmmm... Yeah, I think that's it. holla at me folks!!

1 comment:

Story of a Girl said...

she's right. and besides... hopefully things can't get worse than they are already.