My life isn’t as bad as I make it seem! I just get bored and tired of it all. At times I definitely get impatient and I want to speed up the process. At times I get nostalgic and I want to return to the life that I had before this where things were bad financially but at least I had many friendships. At times I just get emo and start complaining about it all like that would change anything.
In reality my life is not too bad. I have an amazing girlfriend that loves me even when I’m hard to love. (And by the way, I get to see her soon!) I have my family here and that is a good thing because they have my back. Lately it just seems like I’ve been getting on everybody’s nerves though, like I’m in the way or something. Aside from family I have friends in locations other than woodland that are there for me and there to listen. My job situation sucks but at least I have a decent paying job with benefits (mental note: check my balance, I got paid today, lol) Being a youth pastor is not financially or even emotionally rewarding but it is spiritually rewarding to know that you are making a difference in somebody’s life.
My Life is good dude, I’m sorry to be so damn emo. Pray for me though, I definitely need it everyday! I found myself just thanking God for my life and everything earlier while I was playing my bass. I love worshipping. Well anyways, God is awesome! Take care folks.
About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Definately. you should read a lil' book called the orphaned anything's. lol
Post a Comment