About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Rediscovered!
I think one of the best things ever is to find something that you have but you never knew you had. I guess this can describe talents or abilities. I however will be referring to music. Today I found a second CD to my Say anything CD and i actually listened to it! it's awesome! Now sometimes i get used to listening to the same songs on my CD's and I don't explore beyond them. After exploring I'll come to find something that I had never heard before but it is awesome! At the end of my greenday -american idiot CD I found "Whatsername." At the end of my John Legend - Get Lifted CD I found " Live it up. " I love it when artists place one really good song at the end of their CD's, because you ignore it at first and later you come back and it's like having a brand new CD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i so know what you mean. i always buy a cd for a specific song, then overkill that song...then put the cd away for months, only to find it one day by accident, dust it off and listen to it and find one or two songs that are even more amazing than the song I originally liked!!! and they were there all along. lol.
Ha!!! How funny jr...
I do the exact same thing. I buy cd's and i fall in love with certain songs of the cd...
Post a Comment