She is gorgeous! Shes tall, white, thick and sexy. She is a perfect fit for me. She has a couple of imperfections, but nothing that makes me think less of her. She got sick a while back so I stopped using her for a while. She was sooooo dirty but I cleaned her up today. She was covered with so much dirt i had forgotten she was white.
My other baby is my Dodge Durango. a couple of years ago her engine died and I got it replaced. I rode that thing like crazy until I started noticing something else was wrong with it, When I put it into reverse, the car would get sort of stuck for a second. Well, I continued to drive it for a while after that and soon enough it got to the point where it wouldn't even pop into reverse anymore. so i took it into the shop today and according to the folks at the mechanics, it's still under warranty. This means that (God -willing) I'll get my car fixed soon and that I can go 4x4'ing out in the country again! WWWOOOOOO WHOOO!!
Folks, please pray for my car. Pray for a speedy recovery for her. Thanks folks!!
About Me
- J
- I love writing. If you want to know anything else just ask me or else read up! I have two blogs ("A Pen Itching To Bleed Onto Paper" and "The Rebirth of J"). One of my blogs (A Pen...) is updated more frequently than the other. "The Rebirth” is more of a story I am writing with my life whereas "A Pen" would be my random thoughts past, present, and future in this unfolding journey I call life. If this is your first time reading my blog, please visit Post #2 for the month of April 2008 in my "A Pen" blog archives... Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment